The U.S. Bankruptcy Courts encourage the bankruptcy community to utilize Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN). EBN is a free service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and more conveniently. Some of the advantages to electronic noticing are:
- Court notices are sent the same day they are produced by the court.
- You can access your court notices 24/7.
- Court notices that would be mailed to multiple locations can be routed to a centralized electronic address.
- Storing court notices to your computer means you never lose a paper copy.
- Court notices can easily be forwarded around the office or to your attorney.
You are now leaving the web page of the US Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky. The links below contain information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. These links are provided for the user's convenience. The US Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information; nor does it control or guarantee the on-going availability, maintenance, or security of these Internet sites. Further, the inclusion of links is not intended to reflect their importance or to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered, on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.
For more information and to register for this service, please click here.
NOTE: If you are an attorney who already receives your notices via CM/ECF Notice of Electronic Filing, then you do not need to register for this service.