Collier Topform Case Upload Alias Fix
Here are the steps Collier Topform users should take in order for the debtor alias information to appear in the debtor.txt file(attorney extract). This information is also in the Collier Topform users’ manual on page 245.
1. In the Navigator, click the plus sign to the left of Jurisdiction Forms. The Jurisdiction Forms category expands.
2. In the expanded Jurisdiction Forms category, double click the Alias Record Form. The Alias Record Form opens.
3. Complete all pertinent fields on the Alias Record Form.
4. Click the Add New button. The record is added to the grid.
5. Add any additional alias records by clicking the Clear button and repeating steps 3 and 4.
Note: To delete an alias record, click the row corresponding to the record you want to delete, then click the Delete button. A confirm message will appear. If you want to delete the record, click Yes; if you want to cancel the deletion process, click No.
6. Click the exit button (the “x”) in the upper-right corner of the Alias Record Form to save your changes and to close the form.
When you create an electronic filing for the given case, alias information will be included in the extract file generated by TopForm.