(No Login Required)
FILE YOUR PROOF OF CLAIM FORM ELECTRONICALLY
- Proofs of claim in all cases and chapters can be filed electronically without a login/password through the Court’s website. ePOC will automatically prepare the official Bankruptcy Proof of Claim (B410) form based upon the information entered into the program.
- This service is provided as an alternative filing option for those parties not eligible to register for CM/ECF who previously had to file their proofs of claim conventionally (in paper) with the Court. The Court strongly encourages creditors to utilize this fast, free and efficient method of filing their proofs of claim.
- A proof of claim filed electronically on this Court’s website will constitute the filer’s approved signature and have the same force and effect as a handwritten signature.
- Certain personal information must be removed from all documents before electronically submitting the proof of claim form. See the notice below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE OF REDACTION RESPONSIBILITY: All filers must redact: Social Security or taxpayer-identification numbers; dates of birth; names of minor children; and financial account numbers, in compliance with Fed. R. Bankr. P. 9037. This requirement applies to all documents, including attachments.
IMPORTANT WARNING: A person who files a fraudulent claim could be fined up to $500,000, imprisoned for up to 5 years, or both. 18 U.S.C. § § 152, 157, and 3571.
FILE YOUR RELATED DOCUMENTS ELECTRONICALLY
- You may also file a Withdrawal of Claim, or Claim Supplements including: Notice of Mortgage Payment Change, Notice of Postpetition Fees, Expenses, and Charges, Response to Notice of Final Cure Payment, and Proof of Claim Attachment 3001(c)(1)(d) through this program.