Case information is available through the Court's automated Multiple Court Voice Case Information System (McVCIS) at (866) 222-8029 [toll free]. This system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A case number, complete name, or Social Security Number / ITIN is required to obtain case information.
The information available from the automated system is:
- case number
- name(s) of debtor(s), or principal party(ies)
- date the case was filed, whether a voluntary or involuntary petition was filed, and the chapter under which the petition was filed
- name and phone number of the debtor’s attorney
- trustee's name
- name of the assigned judge
- discharge and closing dates
- whether there are assets in the case
- case status
- case disposition
For information about obtaining paper copies, click here.